Belly Dance near Kailua Kona, Big Island, HI
Welcome to Aloha Belly Dance! We hold belly dance classes and workshops in South Kona, within 20 minutes of downtown Kailua Kona.
Classes are held at SKEA, the Society for Kona’s Education and Art, in South Kona.
Classes WILL BEGIN on March 10th, with a special new workshop, “The Art of Mystery,” using belly dance veils. The workshop will begin at 10:45, and total time and other details will be announced soon.
Starting March 17th, we will have regular Saturday morning classes, from 10:45 AM – Noon, except for holiday weekends, and a few times when there is a day-long workshop.
Class schedule for Spring Quarter: March thru May:
- Saturday, March 10 – Special Introductory Workshop: The Art of Mystery – belly dance with veils (more details to be announced)
- Saturday, March 17 – Regular class – belly dance with veil (10:45 – Noon)
- Saturday, March 24 – Regular class – belly dance with veil (10:45 – Noon)
- Saturday, March 31 – NO CLASS! – Easter weekend
- Saturday, April 7 – YES (Yea!)
- Saturday, April 14 – YES (Yea!)
- Saturday, April 21 – YES (Yea!)
- Saturday, April 28 – YES (Yea!)
- Saturday, May 5 – YES (Yea!)
- Saturday, May 12- Special fun Mother / Daughter workshop: Two for the price of one! (Details to be announced.)
- Saturday, May 17- YES (Yea!)
- Saturday, May 26- NO CLASS! – Memorial Day weekend
Immediate Benefits – Aloha Belly Dance
You can transform your posture, the way that you hold your body, and the way you move within a single session. Learn Alay’na’s Seven-Point Geek-to-Goddess transformational checklist. (Seven points, 30 seconds. Done!)
You can reach Alay’na, Founder and Chief Instructor, at: alaynya (at) alaynya (dot) com.
To join us on Facebook, please go to: Aloha Belly Dance on Facebook.
To kick off your Spring Quarter studies with us (here in the studio or online, from any place in the world), join us at: Spring – the Season of Air.
Aloha and Mahalos!